Alliance Pharma Cambodge is the big local company in Cambodia which achieved the international standard of WHO-GSDP, for the storage and distribution of Pharmaceutical and cold-chain products. The Quality Management System of the company has been certified with ISO 9001-2008 and upgrading to the latest version ISO 9001-2015.
Alliance Pharma Cambodge was established since 2001, our business is to do marketing, sales and distribute pharmaceutical, health care, and baby care products in Cambodia.
Currently we are looking for 1 qualify candidates of Admin Purchasing Officer
Base in Phnom Penh
- Record and update inventory list for all company’s property by labeling with correct code number.
- Check and update regularly for supplier of vehicles maintenance such as garage, supplier for battery, supplier for tire, car washing shop. This including province too, purchaser should go one trip to check and fix the supplier to be purchased when need.
- Monitor and analysis budget vs. actual of the purchase of office materials, office supplies, office equipment and for any company’s event. Manage negotiation and administration of purchasing contracts
- Organize Company’s approved events such as Company outing, Team Building, Community, outreach program, etc.
- Plan develop and manage company yearly asset management plan
- Responsible to ensure the safe keeping the department confident and control document
- Achievement of the KRAs of the department and the Company
- Responsible in the, Purchasing of Non-Stock, and implement the SOP on purchasing, evaluate suppliers services offered and ensure that request must be processed properly compliant with SOP.
- Provides guidance and assistance to all staff in all aspects of purchasing.
- Ensures that all purchasing is in compliance with regulations and laws related to
- Negotiate and recommend execution of contracts for the purchase of supplies, services and equipment;
- verify the quality VS price and recommend to requester for decision making
- Supervise the inspection of all supplies, services and equipment purchased to insure conformance with specifications;
- Maintain a bidders’ list, vendors’ file, and such other records as are needed for the efficient operation of the purchasing function.
- Develop supplier profile to be recommend to requester such as: specific products/service to be provide, quality, habit of supplier, encounter problem of each supplier…
- Research potential vendors to keep in the list when need
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases for evaluation of purchasing achievement, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and keep alert to all concern department for stock replacement.
- Bachelor’s degree of any course
- Experience 2 year work experience as a Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Agent or similar role
- Skills: Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Training: SOPs & Work Instruction related to the position
- Good in speaking and writing English.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Good Communication skills, Inter-personal relationship
- Ability to work quickly and thoroughly when under pressure
- Flexible time of work
Interested candidates can submit CV with recent photo before 30 March 2018 through email address or contact details below.
Salary and other benefit are very competitive and attractive compare to the market pay.
- Address : Phum Boeung Salang, Sangkat Reussey Keo, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh-Cambodia.
- Phone contact: : 031 698 3999/010 520 400
- Name : Mr. Phon Sarun HR-Recruiter
- Email : email@example.com