Alliance Pharma Cambodge is the big local company in Cambodia which achieved the international standard of WHO-GSDP, for the storage and distribution of Pharmaceutical and cold-chain products. The Quality Management System of the company has been certified with ISO 9001-2015.
Alliance Pharma Cambodge was established since 2001, our business is to do marketing, sales and distribute pharmaceutical, health care, and baby care products in Cambodia.
Currently we are looking for 1 qualify candidate of Trade Marketing Team Leader
Based in Phnom Penh
- Lead marketing team to deliver the company objective
- Check or follow-through the marketing representative’s implementation of plans and achievement of the objectives
- Lead or develop teamwork within and motivate people to take extra effort to deliver the company’s objective or sales target
- Strongly cooperate and support team growth.
- Product marketing to build the brand equity and product profitability
- Closely monitor the sales team’s activities to ensure that all planned activities will be conducted
- Organize medical meetings, e.g. Symposia, product presentations, booth exhibitions, Doctor Presentation Programs, Pharmacy Presentation program
- Explore new areas both within existing territories as well as by expanding geographic coverage for sales development.
- Ensure that promotional strategies designed by the product management are properly implemented in the field.
- Continuously look for areas of savings without determent to field force working.
- Ensure that relationships with all customers are well maintained to derive benefits of meeting the sales objectives.
- Preferably with at least 2 years’ experience in sales/Marketing position and 1 year experience in leader position
- Good communication skill, English language comprehension, leadership training, products marketing training, computer literate.
- Strong and fast learning ability
- Able to think creatively and beyond standard practices
- Able to manage change within his own team
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- High degree of personal integrity and willingness to take responsibility for actions
Interested candidates can submit CV with recent photo before 12 November 2018 through email address or contact details below.
Salary and other benefits are very competitive and attractive compare to the market pay.
- Address : Phum Boeung Salang, Sangkat Reussey Keo, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh-Cambodia.
- Phone contact: 031 698 3999/012 215 641
- Name : Mr. Bean Vansak HR-Recruiter
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org