Alliance Pharma Cambodge is the big local company in Cambodia which achieved the international standard of WHO-GSDP, for the storage and distribution of Pharmaceutical and cold-chain products. The Quality Management System of the company has been certified with ISO 9001-2015.
Alliance Pharma Cambodge was established since 2001, our business is to do marketing, sales and distribute pharmaceutical, health care, and baby care products in Cambodia.
Currently we are looking for 1 qualify candidate of Customer Service Representative.
1) Job Location
1 In Phnom Penh
- Deal directly with customers by telephone calling, select customer to random check base on calling plan which approved from CRQMH for the customer feedback of APC service (Select customer base on the customer master list or Transaction list)
- Receiving purchase order from customers by telephone and forward the PO to concern person; do follow up the process till the products are delivered to customers.
- He/She will be received and send reports gathered from customer complaints, product complains and internal systemic problems to concern department and CRQMH; and follow up the process all internal &external corrective action and follow up until close.
- Responsible for any external communication to customers, government agencies and principals pertaining to quality assurance of a product. He/She must coordinate with the company’s Quality Assurance officer(Pharmacist), when it comes to product quality problem.
- Develop customer profile record from calling survey and action taken with corrective action to CRQMH and provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments regarding to customers concern and find corrective action plan.
- Professionally handle incoming request from customer and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Assist CRQMH for any job assigned.
3) Job requirement
- Education: Associate’s degree of any course or preferably with Mass communication or Hotel and Restaurant management.
- Experience: Preferably with at least one (1)year experience in customer care position or Hotel Receptionist.
- Skills: Excellent communication skill, English Language, comprehension, customer care training computer literate
- Training: SOPs & Work instruction related to the position.
- Ages: 18-30
- Good communication skills
Interested candidates can submit CV with recent photo before 12 November 2018 through email address or contact details below.
Salary and other benefits are very competitive and attractive compare to the market pay.
- Address : Phum Boeung Salang, Sangkat Reussey Keo, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh-Cambodia.
- Phone contact : 031 698 3999/ 012 215 641
- Name : Mr.Bean Vansak HR-Recruiter
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org