Alliance Pharma Cambodge is the big local company in Cambodia which achieved the international standard of WHO-GSDP, for the storage and distribution of Pharmaceutical and cold-chain products. The Quality Management System of the company has been certified with ISO 9001-2015.
Alliance Pharma Cambodge was established since 2001, our business is to do marketing, sales and distribute pharmaceutical, health care, and baby care products in Cambodia.
Currently we are looking for 1 qualify candidate of (Account Encoder) គណនេយ្យផ្នែកបញ្ចូលកម្មង់
1) Job Location
Based in Phnom Penh
- Encode orders from the customers daily and check completeness of information required
- To ensure that the inventory movement must follow the system
- Identifying and alert to direct manager for any special case or advised without approval
- Check or update pricing on promotional price, product scheme
- Monitor and alert out of stock situation to related person
- Coordinate with the sales or marketing representative on the order accuracy and timely submission
- To ensure that the printed invoices and pick list/delivery orders must be accurate for information of customer and purchase information
- Record and monitor order submission date and time form the sales and marketing representative
3) Job requirement
- Bachelor degree in accounting or relate fields.
- Experience at least 1year experience in account or administration
- Skill: Excellent typing skills, computer literate
- Enjoy team work
- Highly responsible for work completion with accuracy and within deadline
- Multi tying skills in both Khmer/English, and knowledge of MS word & Excel and QB
Interested candidates can submit CV with recent photo before 7 July 2019 through email address or contact details below.
Salary and other benefit are very competitive and attractive compare to the market pay.
- Address : Phum Boeung Salang, Sangkat Reussey Keo, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh-Cambodia.
- Phone contact : 031 698 3999/010 520 400
- Name : Mr.PHON SARUN (HR OFFICER)
- Email : [email protected]